James Maxwell Limited and all agents/ employees/ representatives shall always operate within the law, complying with all legislative and regulatory requirements, and other external obligations.
The Company collects and uses personal information to:
- Process application forms;
- Process and respond to queries that are submitted.
James Maxwell Limited does not share any personal information with any other party without explicit permission.
Under the Data Protection Act James Maxwell Limited is compelled to comply with the Data Protection Principles in relation to all personal data for which you are the ‘data controller’ (subject to the various exemptions). Any organization that holds or processes personal data must have identified one or more data controllers.
The Data Protection Act Principles
The 8 Data Protection principles state that data must be:
- Fairly and lawfully processed
- Processed for limited purposes
- Adequate, relevant and not excessive
- Not kept any longer than necessary
- Processed in accordance with the data subject’s rights
- Not transferred to any other country without adequate protection.
Information covered by the data protection act is not to be disclosed to a third party unless permission has been given. This would not apply to some information requested by some Government agencies i.e. Inland Revenue, Child Support Agency, Police and the Courts.
For further information or if you have any queries regarding this policy, please do not hesitate to contact the Directors on 0208 3503708
James Maxwell | Managing Director